• Test your nerve on the 8m-high climbing / abseil tower
• Learn about how to keep bees & make honey in your garden
• Buy lunch and get fresh produce from the Food Fair
• Drink a glass of farm cider whilst you enjoy live music
• Take a ride on a traditional brewery dray pulled by heavy horses
All this and much, much more at the Sustainability Show 2013
Find us on Facebook: facebook.com/thesustainabilityshow
The Sustainability Show is the first event in the West Country dedicated to exhibiting the many ways in which every individual, family and organisation can contribute to making our lives greener. Over 100 exhibitors will be on the playing fields behind Queen’s College.
Don’t expect it to be all green and serious though. As well as dozens of foods stalls (organic naturally) there will be cider and ale bars plus live music.